Please find follow a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. We are here to help so if you have a question that is not answered below, please contact me, I would love to hear from you!
Click on the Questions Links below to be directed to the Answer:
- When is the best time to try on my new shoes?
- Will my new shoes stretch?
- I have one foot bigger than the other so one shoe is tight?
- My heels are slipping out of the shoe?
- What happens after my order arrives?
- How do I know my size?
- Do you cater for small and large feet?
- Do your shoes cater to wide feet?
- What if my shoes don’t fit or I don’t like them once they arrive?
- Why do you not restock?
- Where are your shoes designed?
- How do I stock Scarletto’s in my store?
- How Can I Contact You?
- I want to know when new styles are released
We have all done this, get home at 6pm after being on your feet all day and try on your new shoes that the postman as left for you, only to be disappointed because they are too tight.
This is often the worst time to try on new footwear as your feet will have swollen during the day. This effect can be even worse in hotter months and feet can swell to almost a size in difference.
We recommend trying your shoes on in the morning as this will give you the best natural fit.
The best material that allows your foot to breath and stretch is genuine leather. All Scarletto’s shoes have full genuine leather insoles, socks and linings. So yes, Scarlettos shoes have an amazing amount of stretch if required and normally only need 1-2 hours of wear to conform to the shape of your foot.
How to stretch your shoes without damaging them:
1) Sit them in the direct sunlight for 20-30 minutes. The heat will naturally warm and relax the leather.If you have particular issues with the toe section you can add a thick sock stuffed into the toe box while they are in the sun.
2) After sunlight, put a stocking on and slip them on. The stocking will help shape the shoes without biting and causing blisters.
3) Wear them for 1-2 hours sitting down (have a wine and watch your favourite show on TV)
In 99% of cases this will stretch the shoes beautifully and give you that worn in feel after only one go. You can repeat this process if needed.
You might actually be surprised to learn that we all have one foot that is bigger than the other (it's fun being a girl huh), this can often make buying shoes an extremely frustrating experience.
Because our shoes are designed with full leather insoles socks and linings they will have a great amount of stretch so you will most likely find one shoe will need a little more stretching than the other. We understand this problem and part of our design features allow this to be overcome easily.
This can sometimes be a length issue so first of all check to see if the length is correct. Easy trick for this is if you can fit any finger down the back between the heel and your shoe, then it will be a sizing issue and you will need to swap to a smaller size.
If you can't and the gap is only very small then a simple heel grip (you can buy these from any chemist or local supermarket for $1-2) apply this to the inside of the heel and this should easily fix the problem. You can also use a foot petal (gel pad) that can be placed under the ball of the foot, this is an alternate to a heel grip and will lift your foot and push it back into the heel of the shoe. Whichever alternative is most comfortable for you.
Some ladies find that pump style shoes (closed back shoes) constantly slip off the back of the heels due to shape of their ankle. If you suffer this constantly across a range of shoes then we would suggest switching to an alternate style such as a slingback that allows you to adjust the strap at the back to hold your heel easier.
Please wear your shoes with style & pizazz! A few days after your delivery, you will receive an email asking you to review your Scarlettos Shoes. We would very much appreciate you giving your feedback, this will help us continue to improve our collections & also allow others make informed decisions when purchasing from us.
Size does matter when it comes to buying shoes, so to help you find the perfect Scarletto's shoe size, we have created a convenient Women's Shoe Size Conversion Guide below. Please use this as a guide to see how your size translates across countries.
Women's Shoe Size Conversion Guide: (Scarletto's shoes are sized using the European Sizing System)
We also highly recommend you also download our Shoe Sizing Chart to ensure you order the perfect fit for you.
As our stocks are limited we would hate to disappoint you should you have to return your shoes and we have sold out of your size.
We create shoes for real women with real feet. All of our styles are true to size and are made in sizes from 35 for our petite feet fans right through the 43 for those ladies who are tired of boring shoes in larger sizes. Download our Size Chart here to check your size.
Yes, Scarletto’s shoes have been designed to cater for a large range of feet both wide and narrow. All our shoes have full leather linings, insoles and socks which allows the shoe to mould and stretch the shape of each foot. Our heels have wider footbeds to suit western womens sizes and our flats in particular have longer toe pieces and higher sides to allow for width without collapsing or buckling at the sides. Our design also help to elongate wide feet for a more elegant look. You can read a blog post on how Scarletto's cater for wide feet here.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Scarletto’s purchase. If for some reason you are not, we are pleased to offer you 30 days, (from the time you placed your order), to return your goods for either exchange or refund.
Before ordering, please download our size chart so you can be sure that you are ordering the best fit for you. If by chance your shoes do not fit or you simply do not like them in real life, it is easy to return them.
If you return your shoes:
- We will refund you 100% of the total price paid for your goods* (*conditions apply to AfterPay & Zippay orders).
- If you would prefer to exchange your goods we are pleased to do this subject to availability of your replacement stock.
Here are the conditions under which a refund or exchange will be authorised. The products you are returning must:
- Have been purchased within the last 30 days
- Be in their original condition, undamaged, unworn and unmarked
- Be returned in its original packaging. Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns.
- Any marks on the soles or linings will render your shoes ineligible for a return. We suggest that you try them on while standing on carpet and wear thin socks to avoid any staining of the lining of the shoe.
- As our stocks are limited we cannot guarantee that you size or new style will still be in stock, if this is the case we will issue you with a refund or store credit so you can choose your perfect pair.
Click here to find out more on how to make a return. Returns, Exchanges & Refunds.
To keep our designs special and unique, we create a limited number in each style, this way you won’t see every other lady at the party in the same shoes as you. :o)
We make a maximum of 200 pairs of each style (approx. 15 pairs in each size). These are not re-stocked and are sold on a first-in best dressed (excuse the pun) basis.
If you love a certain style, do not delay in ordering as styles often sell out at pre-order which we open to our Members first. If you want to be first in line to view and purchased new collections be sore to sign up as a Scarletto’s Sister and we will keep you informed.
Our entire Scarletto's Collection is designed at the Scarletto’s headquarters on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, Australia. Each of our designs aims to push the boundaries of style by using a variety of different textures, prints, materials and colours to match the vibrant personality of our customers.
The current collection of Scarletto’s is available for overnight delivery to your store. Simply order the styles you require in the sizes you know sell in your store. Becoming a Scarletto’s retailer couldn’t be easier, visit our Become A Scarletto’s Stockist page for more information about our friendly terms.
Have more questions? Please contact us and we will be more than happy to help you!
Be sure you are signed up as a Scarletto's Sister. As a Member you will be the first to see and purchase new collections. Plus you will get access to special offers, gifts and discounts unavailable to the public. Just scroll to the bottom of any page on our site to sign up to be first in line.
Also a great way to stay up to date is to follow us on our social media accounts where we constantly communicate with our fans.