We treat the collection and use of your private information very seriously. We only collect and use it as detailed below.
Collection of Personal Information
When you place an order with Scarletto’s we collect the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your Email Address
- Your Delivery Address
- Your Company Name, if applicable
- The Products you order
We do not collect or store credit card information in our website. Your credit card is processed by SecurePay, a division of Australia Post and a leading payment solution provider in Australia.
For recurring transactions, such as a monthly Scarletto’s Collective subscription, your card details are stored by SecurePay. You can find out more information about SecurePay here: http://www.securepay.com.au/
Viewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can log on and view or update the information we hold about you any time by clicking the “My Account” link in the top menu.
Security of Your Personal Information
We understand the importance of keeping your personal information secure. As a result, we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your data. We protect and secure data with industry-standard firewall and password protection systems which are only accessible by authorised staff. Our service providers and employees who have access to your information have been made aware of the requirements of the Privacy Act and their responsibilities.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is held in a manner that is accurate, complete, relevant, up-to-data and is not misleading.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
The personal information we collect from you will be used in the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- For Customer support
- To provide you with new, relevant product and pricing information
- To customise the experience of using our store on future occasions
- Administrative and accounting purposes
- Record-keeping after your account has been deactivated or terminated
We will not sell, rent or lease personal information to a third party, except where consent has been obtained. However, personal information may be transferred to our service providers who can support us in delivering our products and service to you. These service providers include but are not limited to employees, contracted agents, delivery companies, mail houses, information technology providers, and third party fulfilment contractors. Currently, the majority of our service providers are located in Australia however, some service providers may be located overseas, primarily in the USA. As a result, personal information collected and held by us may be transferred overseas. Please note that Australian law may not apply to some of these entities.
Other circumstances where we may use or disclose your personal information:
- Where you have provided consent for use or disclosure
- Where required by law or law enforcement and government agencies
- Privacy Officer
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit scarlettos.com.au our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within the website that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide.
- Opting Out of Marketing and Promotions
If at any time you wish to stop receiving any marketing communication from us you can do so by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any of our electronic direct mail transmissions.