Terms & Conditions
Scarletto’s Terms & Conditions of Sale:
www.scarlettos.com.au is the website of Scarletto’s Pty Ltd that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Scarletto’s Pty Ltd ABN 81 168 466 877 (hereafter referred to as Scarletto’s).
Use of www.scarlettos.com.au (hereafter referred to as Website) is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- CREDIT CARD INFORMATION & PAYMENT
- SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
- PRICING AND GST
- STOCK AVAILABILITY
- CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS
- SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
- PROMOTIONAL SALES
- CUSTOMS & SHIPPING
- LOSS OF GOODS
- COUPONS, VOUCHERS & REWARDS POINTS
- AFTERPAY & ZIPPAY
- CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Disclaimer and Liability:
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, however Scarletto’s makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website.
Scarletto’s, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it including, without limitation, loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
In order to buy shoes from the Website, you are required to provide Scarletto’s with personal information including a valid email address. If you provide another person’s details as your own, the transaction will be voided.
Scarletto’s reserves the right to require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing an order.
Credit Card Information and Payment:
Credit card information collected for the payment of products purchased at Scarletto’s will not be stored.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not attempt to pay for products using fraudulent credit card information.
Security of Your Account:
You will be required to provide a password if you create an account with Scarletto’s. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
If at any time you believe someone has access to your password, you must notify Scarletto’s.
You may post reviews on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to contain commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Scarletto’s reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content you grant Scarletto’s a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material Scarletto’s may create.
Pricing and GST:
All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). The current value of the GST is 10% of the ex-gst sale price of goods. Eg. If an item costs $189 including gst, the amount of gst included is $17.18 and the ex-gst price is $171.82.
Purchases made from other countries and delivered to addresses outside Australia (except NZ) do not include GST. You will be charged only the ex-gst price and the delivery fee (plus any foreign currency conversion fee from your credit card provider).
New Zealand: As of 1 December 2019 the NZ government has introduced legislation that means NZ GST is to be charged on purchases. Please note the GST rate for NZ is 15% and this will be noted on your order invoice. Please be aware that NZ customers will only pay their local GST rate, not on top of Australian GST.
The Website provides a currency conversion feature showing a rough approximation of the conversion but you will be responsible for any currency conversion fee and for any difference between the exchange rate reported by the Website’s third party service and the actual exchange rate provided by your credit card facility.
All prices are subject to change. Prices shown on the website are valid at the time shown.
Scarletto’s attempts to show the availability of stock accurately however stock levels constantly vary.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
For more information please see our Shipping Policy page.
Once you have placed your order, Scarletto’s are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Scarletto’s also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You use an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to complete a payment on the credit card information provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
- Scarletto’s will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
Suspension, Termination & Effect of Termination:
If you breach these terms and conditions, Scarletto’s reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, Scarletto’s reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
For information on delivery, please see our Delivery Information page.
Returns and Refunds:
Scarletto’s offers a 30-Day Return Policy to customers located in Australia & New Zealand for full priced items. All clearance items are not eligible for return, exchange or refund of purchase as all clearance items are final. You may return goods at any time during the first 30 days for a credit to your account or a refund if the goods are faulty. Customers outside Australia may only return goods that are faulty.
This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law. For more information visit our Returns Policy page.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
Scarletto’s will not consider requests for refunds after 30 days of purchase, unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Service operator.
New Zealand GST, Customs Charges & Duties
As our Site is based in Australia, we charge you for your order in Australian dollars. The actual price charged to New Zealand customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company. Please note orders which are more than the equivalent of NZ$1000 and shipped to New Zealand may incur additional customs charges and duties charged by the NZ Customs Service once the parcel reaches its destination port and must be paid by the recipient directly to the NZ Customs Service or its authorised service provider. We are not responsible for and will not reimburse any of these GST, charges or duties. You can find out more information at
Loss of Goods:
The risk of loss of goods shall pass to you upon our delivery of the product to Scarletto’s nominated delivery company.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such website.
Coupons, Vouchers & Rewards Points:
- Coupons are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Coupons are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one coupon per order can be used.
- Coupons are not applicable to sale items unless stated otherwise.
- No cash redemption for a coupon code is possible.
- To redeem a coupon code, enter it at the checkout under "Coupon Codes" and click "Apply".
- All points accrued are not redeemable for cash or can be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Points can be cancelled at any time.
- Points can be earned for completed purchases only, refunded products will not accumulate rewards points.
If you return an item that was purchased using a coupon, you will be issued a new coupon provided that the item is returned before the coupon expiry date.
AfterPay & ZIPPAY:
If you have paid for your online purchase using AfterPay or ZIPPAY, and you would like to return any of your product/s for a refund, orders which have been placed using AfterPay or ZIPPAY will have a 6% administration fee deducted from the refundable amount.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. Scarletto’s makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
- All information, text and graphics on the Website are Copyright (c) of Scarletto’s, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
- The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
- You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website, eg. via social media.
- You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our written consent.
- You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this Website and for no other purpose.
FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR COMPETITION:
- The winner will be drawn on March 5th 2020
- Winner will be contacted by email and phone.
- If the winner can not be contacted by phone or reply email within 24 hours of notification then there will be a redraw until a winner is announced.
- Competition winner will receive 1 new pair of shoes each month for a total of 12 months.
- 12 new pairs of shoes which can be chosen from any instock style we have advertised.
- FREE shipping will be included for the 12 pairs.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be transferred.
- No other discounts apply
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Scarletto’s reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our Website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
Should Terms and Conditions change, the Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by Scarletto’s.
For more information, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.